Recovery/Long Term Recovery Plans
A Long Term Recovery Plan developed by DSI will:
- Identify the process your jurisdiction will take in the event a long term recovery plan is needed after a major or catastrophic event impacting the jurisdiction.
- Identify the process of determining when it is appropriate for your jurisdiction to undertake the development of a long term recovery plan.
- Identify the steps to take when preparing a long term recovery plan for your jurisdiction based on the disaster event.
- Describe agency and public involvement in the long term recovery planning process, which will include, at a minimum County and municipal officials, business owners, residents, and other interested stakeholders.
- Identify mechanisms to leverage existing program funds, or seek new supplemental funds that may be made available.
- Incorporate the functionality of the National Response Framework, ESF 14 - Long Term Community Recovery and Mitigation Annex.