DSI seeks emergency management and other program professionals for current and future opportunities in several locations.
Our current needs include individuals with proven expertise in the following areas:
- FEMA Public Assistance Program (Program Specialists in all Categories (A-H); Direct Administrative Cost (DAC); Debris Management; Grant Managers; 406 Mitigation)
- Public Assistance Specialists (Insurance, Historic, Environmental, Beach, etc.)
- Accountants and Financial Specialists
- Civil Engineers
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Management
- FEMA Mitigation Program (406)
- Emergency Preparedness (Planners, GIS, Training Professionals, HazMat, REP, etc.)
- HSEEP Training and Exercises
- FEMA Individual Assistance Program (Damage Assessments, Coordinators, Logistics, Housing, Sheltering, Human Services)
- Building Inspectors and Cost Estimators
- Law Enforcement Tactical Operations
- School Safety Experts
- Law Enforcement Program Management
If you are experienced in any of these career areas, please send a current and detailed resume to Gloria Perryman at email@example.com. Your interest in DSI will be maintained as strictly confidential.
Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Do you have at least one year of documented experience with the FEMA Public Assistance (PA) grant program?
- Do you have at least one year of experience developing and writing Project Worksheets?
- Can you mobilize and be on-site within 48 hours? If not, how soon can you be?
- Do you have at least one year of experience with FEMA’s Direct Administrative Cost (DAC) model?
- Do you have at least one year of experience with FEMA’s EMMIE system (either Internal or External)?
- At the time of mobilization, can you have a mobile phone, reliable laptop with Microsoft Office installed, as well as a GPS unit or mobile phone with GPS capability?
NOTE: All DSI staff undergo a complete criminal history and employment background screening.